Saturday, September 6, 2008

Organdi Flower - Roses beautiful Roses

I came up with something more. Organdi flowers the most beautiful creation that I made. I can say this is one of my favourite work that I did, it was time consuming but the time I invested gave me beautiful results. So I would like to share with you my new work on Organdi Flower making.

Materials:
1. Organdi Cloth (Different colours)
2. Green Crape Paper
3. Green Tape
4. Aliminium wire

Method:

1. Firstly select the colour of cloth you want to make flowers then cut the cloth in the size of 7cm x 7cm piece.

2. Now make petals by folding it into four as shown in the picture below.


Step1

3. Now roll the three edges of the cloth to make peatl shape as shown.

Step2

4. In the same way make 6-7 petals for one Rose, continue the same process for making more flowers.

5. Cover the aluminium wire with green tape.

6. Make leaves using green crape paper.

I hope everyone will try out this beautiful flower making.

Here is a basket full of beautiful roses.


Organdi Flower-Roses beautiful Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment