Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ceramic Mural Art on wall

I'm very happy to see such good response for my Mural work.

This was my first big project that too something different on what i was doing these days. Thanks to all of you who appreciated my work and a special thanks to my brother and sister who loved my work and supported me to do more of such work.

I would like to share some more pictures of my Mural work finally hung on the wall.

It looks absolutely great on the wall.

Thanks a ton to my brother and sister who appreciated my work and very happy to know they liked it.

They have send me some pictures of my Mural work hanging on their wall

Click here to see my work on Making Ceramic Mural Art - African Mask

So happy to see this.


wall-Ceramic-mural-Art

African-masks-Ceramic-Mural-work

Thanks to everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment